Monday, July 13, 2009

Mount Faber and Henderson Wave

We went out for breakfast as usual for every Sunday . Today we went to town to have our breakfast and after breakfast , daddy & mummy decided to bring me up to the hilltop , which is Mount Faber . I was never been there before and i was very excited . I can see the Sentosa view from Mount Faber . When on the way back , mummy realise there is an entrance to the Southern Wave bridge . So we detour down to take a look. Daddy park his car at the road side and we went down for a walk . The weather is nice not so sunny , abit cloudy. We walk for about 30 20-30 min , and we decided to go back cos we had to pick up Sengkang Ah Ma from the church , furthermore mummy and daddy did not bring any water along so they were very thirty while i had my bottle of water with me ...below there are some pictures .


No comments: