Monday, July 23, 2007

Bird Park Trip

Mummy took an urgent leave on last Thursday , 19 July 2007, suppose to bring me to Zoo, but due to the heavy rain in the morning ,we end up IN the Singapore Birds Park in Jurong. We went there early in the morning , we have our late breakfast cum lunch in one of the restaurant , Mummy and daddy had their burger and me ... haha , i have my favour food , noddle ... but to adult it actually known as pasta.

After the meal, we start our journey in the Birds' Park. First Stop will be in the Penguin , then we move on talking birds - which are parrots, we also went to the Tallest Men Made Wall fall. The water look very dirty and smelly , but in the picture it look alright. I even known a American jie jie.

After all the walk in the Park , i am very tired , and we decide to go home.... mummy will update the picture in the Birds Park soon ....
I will write more in the next post .....

No comments: