Thursday, January 3, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Last night , mummy set the alarm to ring at 7.45am, i think she is more excited then me who is going school today, cos it seem that she kept waking up to see whether she miss the alarm.

Finally , reach 745am, she quickly wakes daddy up , and switched the air con , fan and open the windows and door so that i can wake up myself but i continue to sleep soundly , only wake up when daddy came to disturb me.

Once i waked up , mummy quickly ask daddy to prepare water for me to bath and let me have my breakfast ( milk ) , and set off to school , ( which is opp ah ma 's place).

We reach the school on the dot, and once we reach the place, mummy bring me in, at first i do not really like it , but once i enter i saw there are a few kids and mummy asked me to go and mix with them , so i did.

There are 8 in the class, but only 6 ( including me ) attended the first lesson. One of them is 3 year old , the rest are with a few month younger or almost the same age as me.

I start to get excited, so there are so many kids to play with me. After awhile , mummy told me she is going to toilet ( which is located outside the classroom) , but once she went out , she never come into the classroom again.

There is a boy who mummy wanted to leave the classroom, he cried and cried, end up he followed his mum back home, teacher say i am brave boy , cos mummy went out the classroom , i still can wave bye to her.

Very fast the class end at 11am, teacher hold my little hand and walk me out of the classroom, there is mummy , sitting outside with a few my my friends' mum.When mummy heard what the teacher commented on my behave , her eyes shines, and bend down to say :"you are a brave little boy, mummy so proud of you. "

It was a tiring day for me too, after my class , i had my lunch and fall asleep after that till 4pm ....

I hope daddy and mummy can bring to to school everyday .....

No comments: