Tuesday, July 21, 2009

School Event

15 July 09, in the morning was having heavily rain. Mummy first day of work back in IBP (international Business Park) in Jurong. She supposes to take her pre arrange car pool but the lady was late due to heavy rain. In order not to be too late on the first day of work, she took a cab with her two colleagues who were in SK waiting for the Car pool too.

As for me, as usual ah ma sent me to school. Cos of the heavy rain, Teacher Amy need to help out at the entrance of the school to take temperature for the rest of the students for K1 & K2 and Nursery.

Those who were in class early, we are instructed to take a book and read on our own. But it seem that there were not enough book for us to read, and I happen to like of the of the book took by my classmate, and I decided to borrow from him , but he refused so I snatch it away , as I turn around to walked away , I felt a sudden pain at my feet, then I realize that my classmate had beaten me , it was so pain that I started to cry , and this time teacher Amy heard and ran in to take a look , she was shocked about it, and bring my classmate to one side and explain to him what he had just done was wrong. As for me teacher Amy also told me not to snatch anything from our friend.

When mummy heard the news she was shocked. I thought tonight when mummy and daddy back home, I will be scolded, but surprisingly they did not but only tell me not to do that again.


1 comment:

kkf said...

wow, that classmate was not very nice to do that...got to be scolded.