Wednesday, June 17, 2009

malacca trip on 13 -14 June 09 ( 2D1N)`

Mummy and auntie Geok Eng had prepare this trip for the pass 2-3 week and finally manage to get a hotel for 16 of us inlcude 3 kids.
We set off early in the morning 6am, I was so excited that i cannot even slept that night. I woke up as early as 1am , but ah ma , daddy and mummy pursude me to go back to sleep .
Around 5am, once the alarm rang, i woke up and get ready to set off. This is my frist oversea trip that is why i am so excited.

Cos it is a private tour , the bus manage to come over to pick us up at our places, (hougang( ah Ma house) , sengkang and Jurong west ). We wait for the Bus to arrrive at 6am and by 8 am , we reach Yong Peng for breakfast. After our breakfast , we set off to Pabu pahut ( mo Yu Temple).At the temple , i manage to get a help from one Big bro to carry me to "Mo" the big fish. After that we set off to Malacca for lunch.
We reached Malacca at around 2pm, Granduncle and the rest were very hungry , luckily , bro jared, sis jorene and me have some bread for us to eat during the trip so we are just alright. Once we reach there, we went to have Nyona Lunch. After lunch , we carry one to Jonker street, and i bought a ben 10 gun.

Around 4 plus in the afternoon, we set off to the Hotel. After check in the hotel on the way to the apartment , mummy sprain her leg.
Our hotel , is a apartment , 1 kitchen , 1 living room and 2 bedrooms.

At around 630pm, we set off for our portguese dinner. After our dinner, the boss of the portguese resturant , sang us some portguese song and we had our group photos taken there too.

After our dinner, we went to jonker street for shopping.

The next day, we suppose to go to the Red house , but since those aunties wanted to have some shopping so we decided not to go but we went shopping in the morning after breakfast.

In the shopping centre , Granduncle yau wanted to buy me some toys, but on the way there, i saw a mac , n i decided granduncle to get me the Monster Vs Alien toy instead.

During the trip , i stick to one of my young yiyi, xiao dao yi, cos she is very nice to me , she will not scold me and she even play with me .

Overall , I do enjoy my trip very well. Hopefully mummy and auntie Eng will organise it every year or end of this year .


1 comment:

kkf said...

nice trip! wow, so good whole big family going together!