Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ah Ma went to Taiwan without Me

On Vesak Day , was ah ma and ah gong 30 wedding anniversary . So mummy and daddy sponsor them to Taiwan tour for 7 days . When i first knew that they are going to tour my first reaction was " Oh No who is going to take care of me ........... mummy work and daddy working night shift ... am i going to take care of my own .... how !!!! what will happen to me .... Ah can you don't go ....." but later i realise that mummy going to take a few days leave and to bring me back to Sengkang while ah ma and ah gong was on tour, then i feel relief. Below are some of of their tour picture and my reaction when i first heard the news...



Cool Slideshows!

1 comment:

cairo's mommy said...

wah so good, mommy gets to be with denzil for a few days n play SAHM hehehe