Monday, June 18, 2007

Sad Weekends

Last weekends, ah Ma and daddy both were down with flu and cough , both of them had to see doctor on sat and sunday morning respectively. So left with me and mummy who are well. Mummy no choice have to look after me during the last weekends. With Mummy around, i can jump , climb and do anything as what she always say that i am a king . Ha ha ... We suppose to go to zoo on sat , but cos daddy was not feeling well , we have to post phone to another week .

Ah ma always complain to mummy that with her around i refused to sleep and more naughty then before. Of course !!! I only see her in the evening , she sure give in to me alot and seldom scold me.

But last weekend, i think i am too naughty until , she really shout at me and give me a very fierce look. The re son behind this was, i have 2 nap time , one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I manage to took the nap in the morning g. but afternoon , i refused , and scream and scream until mummy have no choice to beat me ..... sob sob....

Even i cry , mummy still did not give in to me and insist i have to take my afternoon nap... i cry until very tired and manage to fall alseep...
In the evening , mummy and daddy decided to bring me to ponggol park for a walk ....
that is how i spend my weekend.

No comments: