Thursday, June 14, 2007

God Ma Shirly and God Pa Henri Big Day

2nd July 06 , was my one of my god parents Big Day. Their wedding lunch was held in Fullerton Hotel. Mummy and God Ma Joleena went down to the hotel very early to do their make up and god pa William was the one who sent them there . Cos he also one of the co-ordinate. Daddy in charge of the video and sound , so he will fetch ah ma and ah kong and me to the wedding lunch. I am so exciting and i am going to see how beautiful god ma Shirly going to be. I heard from Mummy that they are having a dance during the second march in , which is not common in normal wedding.... why??? i thought all wedding is the same.... Never mind , i think when i grow up i will understand what mummy means.




Cool Slideshows!

1 comment:

cairo's mommy said...

denzil look good needless to say la, wah mommy look v good also wor :p

eh can post close up photo of little handsome ah? long time no see oredi leh :p