Monday, June 11, 2007

New Discovery

I heard from mummy that these few days she went to site to work ( Changi Terminal 3) , and daddy had to send her to work . I hope that mummy can take a few photos of T3 . I remember when i was younger , i did followed ah ma and daddy to send her or pick mummy up from site. I even went into the office too , and met some of her engineers and colleagues. But last year October, she was transfer back to HQ which is located at Shenton Way, but if the site need her help , she still have to go back to site.

Oh i need to announce one thing , mummy manage to do a flick show of me and upload to the blog. My mum is not good at computer, but she manage to do this for me , i am so happy. Good job mummy !!!!!

2 comments:

cairo's mommy said...

wah, i agree too, good job mommy! welcome to the blogosphere :D

LEE-NG said...

hey Denzil...
3 cheers to your mummy :)

Good job! but hmm.... isn't it very similiar to mine :P

more updates ok... will visit agin!